Thanks to the latest update, it’s now possible to leverage your data to gain insights from anywhere with an internet connection. A few examples include going online to check the distribution of positions, monitor no-shows, and create custom rosters to share with your team!
Additionally, this new update includes:
- Access preference and conflict reports.
- Create and share customized rosters to view online or export when you need them.
- Additional access to existing features like group scheduling and custom fields.
- Learn how to use reports to ensure a fair distribution of services.
- Easily save roster settings to run again!
- Get started by assigning Web Admins in your Web Terminal settings.
- Read about our most recent Ministry Scheduler Pro feature updates.
Want more guidance on how to get started with Web Admins? Plan to attend our 15-minute webinar on August 2nd, Schedule from anywhere!
Special shout out to: Sam, our latest addition to the beta testing team. Her attention to detail and persistence in testing and retesting helps us ship bug-free product updates that add value immediately upon release.